5.05.2013

BABY.


There's a new love in my life and it is serious. We welcomed Teagan Audrey Bentley to the world on April 16th. She is just the sweetest little babe and I would hold her forever if I could.


Carter is pretty proud of the new addition to his family and seems to be sharing the attention just fine. He is just the smartest little guy with the most hilarious personality. We had some good one-on-one time yesterday where I tried to teach him how to blow a bubble and cross his eyes. Serious life lessons from Aunt Kelly.



Welcome to the family, Teagan. I promise we're actually an okay bunch of people. Sorry if you inherit weird toes or cowlicks or the inability to realize when it's inappropriate to fart. I assure you that that's all from your mom's side of the family. ;)

-k.


No comments:

Post a Comment