11.05.2013

SARAH + BRYTON.


Drew's sister, Sarah, and I have been trying to schedule a photo session for her and Bryton for a couple of months now. We finally made it happen this past Sunday. Believe it or not, they haven't had pictures taken together since the B-man was just a baby. 


The connection between these two is just so sweet to see. Sarah is such a good momma and Bryton knows it and appreciates it. Thankfully, he's still a few years away from the age where mom hugs become few and far between. ;)

 

Bryton is such a good kid and never fails to make me laugh. While Sarah was changing, Bryton was dragging me around saying "Hey, do you think this would make a good picture?" Quite the imagination on this one. I think he'd get along swimmingly with my nephew, Carter.


There's no joy quite like throwing a bundle of fall leaves into the air.


I love these two and had a blast photographing them. Hopefully they won't wait so long for the next photo session. ;)

-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment